At the CCMDC, we have been implementing measures in line with the NSW Government’s health guidelines, to keep everyone at the Centre safe during this period.
Our priority is to keep all our visitors and staff safe, understanding that some people might be cautious about visiting the Centre. We hope that your visit to our much-loved marine centre will outweigh the inconvenience of the necessary safety measures we are putting in place.
What we’re asking you to do
- Provide your name and contact details when booking to support contact tracing (anyone booking on behalf of others is required to provide those people’s contact details, if requested).
- Arrive for the time you’ve booked and wait to be checked in by Centre staff.
- Bring a credit or debit card for any on-site purchases (we will not be accepting cash).
- Do not visit if you are unwell, have experienced cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days, or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
At the Centre
- Use the hand-sanitiser provided on arrival.
- Keep at least 1.5 metres distance from others (not in your immediate family group) at all times.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue, and put the tissue in a bin.
- Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds in our restrooms.
- Please be advised by our staff as to what you can touch
Visitors who do not comply with these conditions will not be admitted or will be asked to leave to ensure the safety of all.
What we are doing for you
- Each space has its maximum capacity, based on the rule of 1 person per 4 square metres. Please follow instructions from staff.
- We are cleaning frequently with hospital-grade disinfectants, and high-touch items are sanitised after each use.
- We have provided hand sanitisers at the Centre entry and at various places throughout the building.
- Staff have taken part in COVID-19 training to increase understanding of good hygiene and cleaning practices
- We will continue to be guided by the NSWGovernment’s health guidelines and will provide updates to this information.